Hi dear reader,
It’s another revealing episode of sermonized. And like you know on sermonized, I share nuggets from sermons I have heard.
Here are the few nuggets I have to share today:
- Being joyful is a conscious decision;
- What is built on God’s purpose must be built on God’s method;
- In Christ’s solution will always come in simplicity 2 Cor. 11:3;
- The process of creating a thing may be complex, but activating it is simple. Just as the death of Christ, the process to make a TV is complex, but reading the word just as reading a TV manual makes activating the TV (Grace) simple;
- Love is a critical factor in marriage;
- God’s kind of love is optimistic;
- Selfishness kills a marriage;
Can those of us still single sincerely say this prayer “Lord, give me someone I can help”? This is an unselfish prayer.
That’s all for today!