Guess you all are doing well. This is the second episode of GHERIT READS (GR) and on this episode of Gherit Reads, we will continue with ‘The Power of the Prophetic Blessing’ by John Hagee.
We have looked at the section1 in part one so we are considering section 2 & 3, The Prophetic Blessings and Releasing & Receiving the Blessing respectively.
Nuggets from Section 2: The Prophetic Blessings
- Ask yourself this question: Do I obey God simply to receive His blessings, or do I obey God because it is the right thing to do regardless of the consequences?
- Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.
- Jacob the patriarch hugged and kissed his own, as parents, especially fathers, we should hug our children especially the boys *smiles*
- Your actions will determine your destiny. The world is full of doers and dreamers; those who choose to take action, seize the moment, and control their lives. Take charge of your life or someone else will!
- Your problems are not going to be solved until you are willing to do something passionate about them. Do you remember that story in Mark 2:1-12?
Nuggets from Section 3: Releasing & Receiving the Blessing
- There is no middle ground; every word that comes out of your mouth produces hope or despair, a blessing or a curse, life or death.
- Don’t wait a moment longer! Begin to pray for each of your children and ask God to reveal to you what you should pray over their lives. Once you have a clear word from the Lord, then lovingly lay hands on them…
- One must open his or her mouth and proclaim the “judgement written” in order for the power stored within them to be released.
- Love is not what you say; love is what you do!
- When you speak anything pertaining to the Word of God, be as bold as a lion, and speak without apology to anyone concerning the core values of your faith.
Thank you for reading and make sure you grab a copy for yourself and read, digest and apply!
Do like our Facebook page