It’s been a long while I have written about hair on this blog. It’s been about sermons and books don’t mind me jare.
So today we will be addressing some bad hair habit which you or someone you know may be guilty of.
- Using rubber bands to pack your hair: Dear sisters, I know quite a number of us are guilty of this and I know some of you have them in your hair and you are reaching for it as you read. Using rubber bands in your hair causes hair breakage. It also causes tangles and you know your hair should be tangle free.
- Packing your hair too tight: I know we love some super slick hair when we pull our hair into ponytails, but the truth is, when you do this you are actually pulling on your hairline. Doing this too often will damage the hairline in the long run.
- Retouching too often: Dealing with new growth may bring too much hassles and to avoid this kind of wahala (trouble) some of us retouch as often as possible. This is not good for the hair because that is too much chemical processing and there is a need for a professional (not our regular hair-illiterate hairdressers) for relaxer application.
- Not washing the hair regularly: This causes product build up on the scalp.
- Over combing: Yes, you can over comb your hair. Your hair does not need all that combing. Sometimes drop the comb and use your fingers. It’s called finger combing.
- Too much heat: For healthy hair you have to reduce the heat your hair gets. Instead of hand dryer, let your hair air dry. .
- Wash your hair gently: Some of us wash our hair, all tooth and nail like there is craw-craw (skin infection) inside it. Wash with the finger pad; your hair will be clean.
Which one are you guilty of? Just write “GUILTY #6” lol
And please, don’t forget to like our Facebook page.