Hi dear reader,
Welcome to another episode of Sermonized where I share nuggets & quotes from sermons I have heard.
Today, we are looking at parenting – Grooming Royals.
The current state of the society is a pointer to the poor and failing state of the parenting in our society. To curb this, we need to pay great attention to parenting as the family is the bedrock of the society.
Our children are royals and we as parents should see them as one. The future is locked into our children, and we have the duty to unlock it by being the kind of parents God wants us to be.
Some of these quotes got me:
- Sometime we prepared our children on our own (Parent’s) realities instead of their own (Children’s) future.
- Check the trends, sense the future & position your children (even yourself) for the future.
- You cannot reproduce what you want, you reproduce who you are.
- We should be careful not to misname our children when we react to their current behavior.
- Our children’s future will be different; prepare them for it;
Are you preparing your children for the future? Their future or your future?