Hi there! Guess you are doing good?
I am happy to have you read another episode of SERMONIZED on the blog. I will be sharing from one of the topics at a leadership conference I attended earlier this month. the speaker titled his sermon ‘Becoming A Person of Influence’. Below are some of the nuggets as I share from my notepad:
- If you don’t add value, people will begin to lose respect for you.
- Just like salt you have flavour (the ability to change the state /taste of things).
- People value you to the degree you are relevant to them.
- Every creation of God is an extension of God.
- There is no one on earth that does not have a part of God in him – That’s your flavour! Discover it! Celebrate it!
- Be intentional about the release of your flavour because whether you realise it or not, you are actually influencing people.
- Mentoring helps you discover your influence.
- You can’t discover your level of influence until you break free from self-centeredness.
- Your influence can only be released in service.
- Be deliberate to help people to succeed.
I hope one or two points have been able to influence you!
So go ahead, shine your light! Be the salt!
Thank you for reading!