Welcome to the first write up on the Sermonized Series for 2017 on the blog. Like you all know, on sermonized I share notes from my sermon notebook.
Today we will be talking about love. Love wins over prejudice.
In the Bible, in Galatians chapter 3 verses 28, the Bible states that there is no segregation in Christ because Christ died for all. In as much as this is in the Bible, quite a large number of Christians still have a very strong form or mild form of prejudices.
Some other points I noted are listed here:
- There is no barrier in Christ because Christ is the physical manifestation of God’s love.
- You can never do anything to qualify for God’s love. Jesus gave it freely.
- God doesn’t need anyone’s permission to love anyone
- Jesus doesn’t love like we do with our coloured lenses of prejudice.
- If you came to see Jesus, focus on Him because others are merely distractions.
Being able to love freely is being able to keep a Christ-like mind.
Till the next post on the blog, keep winning!