Welcome to another sermonized post!
I hope y’all haven’t forgotten how we roll on SERMONIZED tho? On SERMONIZED I share my sermon notes to the world. I feel if the word blesses me, then it’s going to bless someone else too!
Today, I’ll be sharing on the sermon titled, ‘How To Guard Your Heart’.
God tries the hearty of everyone at one time or the other. He wants to know our motives and intentions. Thus, your service to God must be with a perfect heart.
Listed below are some of the ways we can guard our hearts.
- Protect yourself against hardness of heart. Nothing shifts until your heart shifts.
- Guard against defilement. Most time we always guard against the ‘big’ sins like fornication and adultery but we let ‘small’ since like anger, unforgiveness slip.
- Guard against sorrow of heart. Nothing you plant in a sorrowful heart germinates.
- Guard against weariness. If your heart is weary; you are weary.
- Be careful what you hear and who is telling you what you hear. The only place to get information into your heart is in God’s word.
Your head maybe wrong. Make sure your heart is right.
Perfect heart; not perfect act.
Thank you for reading. I hope you were blessed.